Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tampere Moods

A loosely Tampere-themed post...


Yo-Talo, 13 September 2008

See what those crazy kids are up to at Yo-Talo these days, with DJs Infekto & Sami running the show in their guaranteed style. (I haven't been there myself in ages; having been too tired, exhausted & f*ked-up lately, but it seems the scene is pretty much the same as it always was).


Big Pop 8 Years Anniversary Night @ Yo-Talo (October 2007)

... And more the same from the last year.


Regina: 'Saanko jäädä yöksi?' (live excerpt from Klubi, Tampere, 5 September 2008)

Also, a live rendition of Regina's new single 'Saanko jäädä yöksi?' ("May I stay for the night?"). Actually, Regina are based in Helsinki these days, but they started out here in Tampere, so I guess they can pass now.

And finally, I just found this new-ish site on Tampere's current street fashion: Tampere Street Style. It seems to have been modelled after Hel Looks, a similar site on Helsinki styles.

No comments: